Private mobile calls from employees are increasing from 23% to 35% . Surprisingly 9 out ot 10 employees are willing to pay for their private calls. Convenience of having one phone is more important and paying less through company agreed tariffs is also a factor.
With support from Telecom Expense Management Software (TEM) we make a blueprint of your Telecom infrastructure and we obtain insight into all your costs. Then we analyse the details and based on the new fact-based insights we achieve substantial cost savings.
Key benefits of Telecom Expense Management Software:
- TEM places the responsibility for cost management at end-user level; end-users can control and allocate their telephone costs through self-service. This increases the cost awareness in the organization, and results directly in lower calling costs (15-40% cost savings).
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is low because the Software offers a total solution; the solution needs no upfront investment (SaaS), requires no Software installation, and has a payback of under 6 weeks. Cost:Benefit 1:7.
- Telecom Expense Management Software offers you the right tools to gain control of all your telecom costs, whatever the number of end-users in your organization, or telecom operators or providers with whom you work. Also internationally.
- Through analysis of your Telecom usage in practice, you gain accurate insights for informed purchasing decisions for your Telecom services (such as VOIP, Security, Data solutions, Mobile Voice services & Remote Access solutions).
Telecom Expense Management; Your 15- 40 % Telecommunication costs reduction through:
- increacing cost awareness
- correct cost allocation
- optimisation subscription
- right input for your new Business caseU de juiste telecom gebruiksinformatie te bieden voor uw Business Case
- Telecom Automisation and efficient incident managent (lost and defect phones, unused data / phone lines)
Curious about the cost savings for your company?
Contact email@example.com or call 020-220 9099 for an appointment or further enquiries.